By accessing this website of Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd and confirming order with us, you acknowledge your acceptance of all the below mentioned Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd Terms and Conditions:
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES
- All quotations and estimates provided by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued.
- All quotations are required to be accepted using the supplied Quotation Acceptance Form and returned to Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd within the 30 day period from date of issuance.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- Estimates may be provided by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd to offer the client a guide on the projected costing of a project prior to any discovery or research for said project. All estimates will be clearly marked as such and are not an indication of the exact final cost to develop the application.
- All estimates will need to be formalized to a quotation or invoice before acceptance by either party as the final cost of the application.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
- All quotations provided by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance or which ever mentioned in Quotation.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net on or before 10 days from the date of completion/ demo failing which client has to pay more 10% (PERCENT) for the total project cost plus the balance amount as a final payment within next 5 days.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation / date of project / module completion unless he pays the % (Percent) interest within the given tenure of next 5 days (As per Per Point 2 in Payment Terms).
- If opted for service beyond the 12 months of maintenance period or as agreed by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd, The Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) will be normally applicable 40% (PERCENT) of original development cost of Project / Module; each year the development cost for new modules will be added to the initial development cost for the calculation of the AMC.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd; which depends upon the amount of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Minimum requirements for where the completed application will reside, will be provided on all Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd quotations.
- The quoted cost on a Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd quotation is only valid if the minimum residency requirements are met or exceeded for said quotation.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd can provide, as an additional service, a package that will meet the stated requirements. The package offered will provide the most streamlined and cost-effective installation of the quoted application.
- If a Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd package is not used to host the completed application, Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any additional time or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed where the client has asked it to reside.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will bill any additional time and or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed on the clients host at Rs.500 per hour. The minimum cost for this will be 4 hours at the above mentioned rate.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd, solely remains the property of Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd reserve the right to implement licensing features within the quoted application, except where code license has been issued by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd code license for the quoted application.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- The client shall further indemnify Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included within the quoted application by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd at the client’s request.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd deems said material inappropriate of offensive.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will not populate the application with the final content unless said content is delivered to Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd in digital format prior to commencement of work. Said content, if available, will be used for testing purposes and may not be formatted how the client requires it. If content is not available mock placeholder content will be used.
- It is the client’s responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the applications content is displayed and formatted as they require. If the client cannot format the applications content, Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will offer this service at Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd’ current hourly rate at the time of the request.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Supply of said material by the client to Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will pursue due care to ensure applications create by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd are free of errors.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will correct any errors made by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd may require completing the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Dependent upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 3 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd at the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK
- All timeframes offered by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd does not have control over the residence (see Residency Requirements) where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- The quoted application remains the property of Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd Software until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.
- If Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd is working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated or modified by Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the Expeditors Technologies Pvt Ltd Terms and Conditions.